Clarksville Area of Middle TN

I have called Middle Tennessee home since 2007 when my husband a retired Stage Technician and I moved to Clarksville.  We were followed shortly after by our children and their families. If you are looking for a full-time real estate professional that specializes in Montgomery, Robertson and Cheatham County real estate. Look no further, you have found her as one of the premier real estate agents in the Clarksville, Montgomery County, area I am a member of both the Clarksville Association of Realtors and the Robertson County Association of Realtors.   

Clarksville is a fast-growing community with small town values. Clarksville is in the north-central portion of the state. It is surrounded by many communities with diverse property types. From single family homes to farms there is something for everyone. Let me show you why I love Middle Tennessee. Feeling good about the community you live in can be just as important as selecting the right home. As a local expert, I can help you find a neighborhood that best suits your needs. From local restaurants and activities to school information and market trends, explore the communities I serve below.

Search Clarksville Area of Middle TN Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$166,000
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Huneycutt, Realtors MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1874216
$174,500
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Weichert, Realtors - Home Pros MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1874000
$118,000
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Huneycutt, Realtors MTRMLS
Featured picture for the property 1874198
$137,500
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Veterans Realty Services MTRMLS
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$169,900
Clarksville, TN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of At Home Realty MTRMLS
Information is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2017 MTRMLS, Inc. MTRMLS

Today's Market Trends for Clarksville Area of Middle TN *

$224,510

0.01%

$745.0000

0%

0.16%

September

August

-0.17%

-0.06%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable